Friday, January 29, 2010

Eccentric Eating Habits

One plus of living with people is to unabashedly stalk their eating habits around the kitchen table. However, it works both ways. My top 3 eating habits as picked out by my co-wagga-dorm-habitants:

1) Eating my cereal in my mug. I justify this with the "I'm a busy person" argument whereby if I am running late then I can take advantage of the cup-form cereal and glug the whole thing down.

2) Eating bananas with a spoon. This is a childhood phenomenon where in answer to my stubborn refusals to eat my bananas my dad invented a 'fun' way of eating them i.e. to scrape the sides with a spoon thus converting it to a 'banana jam' and eating it like so. Have kept this habit to adulthood.

3) Eating ice cream on a plate. I proved this was achievable but limited to eating my ice cream fast (thus preventing it to excessively melt and drip).

I will now end this post by sharing what I had for dinner today. I bet you'd never guess as it is quite an ecclectic composition consisting of (drum roll) mie goreng (! I staved away from it for 2 weeks!); smoked salmon cream cheese sandwich; cereal (in a mug of course); and chocolate paddle pop ice cream. Happiness is when you can have cereal at any time of the day (or night).

No comments:

Post a Comment